Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Third post of the day....My tip to Edmonton

To break up my time from now to mat leave I took a week off to go visit my moms side of the family in edmonton for a few days to meet the newest member of the family..Nathan:) What a little doll this new cousin of mine is, and oh how I love to cuddle him and think, wow, I am going to have my very own in just a few months! Of course, the cat had to get in there to, so i had nathan, baby in my belly, and Jacob the cat all on me, or in me...it was a full house! but oh so fun!! I did a little shopping out there too because how could I not take advantage of the no sales tax!! One place I found I loved for childrens clothes was H and M, if you haven't been there check it out! The sizings are a mess, but such cute stuff at affordable prices!!


Mister Nathan







Nathan, me, baby and Jacob the cat!



4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the one of baby in belly,baby in arms and cat! p.s. there's a 20% coupon in parenting magazine for gymboree..

Laura said...

Oh, he is SO sweet!

The Samy's said...

You look like a natural!!! So sweet!

Nadine said...

Such a little cutie!!! Thanks for posting. It sure looks good on you momma! :)