Monday, September 21, 2009

Addy's Shower

This saturday, my sister in law hosted a wonderful shower for Addy with my girlfriends, and many of addy's little friends! We managed to get on pic of the five wee one's hanging out on the couch together..they were so cute! addy looks a little stressed out as this teething thing isn't going so well, and she had a few meltdowns that day...but hey, its her party and she will cry if she wants too:) overall it was a wonderful day with friends and family..it was a little bit of a whirlwind for me, and to be honest I don't remember half of it..but it looks like everyone was having a good time:)! I guess its true, time flies when you are having fun!!! Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating with us....we love you!!













1 comment:

Laura said...

It was a great day! And it didn't seem like Addy had any meltdowns - she just acted like a baby! ;) She was a perfect party princess :) And received so many lovely things! So fun :)