Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I think its time to pray!

So I am noticing a trend lately, in my life and around me..people need prayer. It feels like there are so many heavy burdens being carried right now..and its enough. its time for them to be lifted, and a newness to come, a renewing of the spirit. I think many times I see woman feeling guilty about being on blog, facebook, the internet..and yes, I do feel sometimes, there is too much time spent..but why?? There is a reason. I think somedays in our jobs whether its at home or outside of the home, we feel lonely and isolated we are craving a connection, someone to talk to, someone to share, to relate to..lets face it us woman need to talk, and there aint nothing wrong with that, that's how God designed us! I have loved having a blog and reading others, relating, feeling encouraged and hoping I can do the same to someone else..so I say its time to take it a step further, because right now the devil is on the prowl and we need to shut him down. Its time to take a stand for our families, our homes, our community. I have been realizing more and more as I search for my purpose in this world that before I can do anything else in the world I need to start with my own home. God has given me an amazing husband and daughter and they are where my ministry needs to begin, and what an amazing purpose in that God has given me.

So here is what I am proposing! This Thursday...at 12:30pm...I think some babies take nap times around than, if not, put the praise baby on..and lets pray!!! Together, across this province, lets unite together and start praying for eachother..for a breakthrough, for freedom, Joy, peace, purpose..whatever God puts on your heart...join in..it doesn't have to be long..even if you give it two minutes.."where two or more or gathered" and even if its not in the same room, I know God is listening! So, are you in??? if so, post a note on your blog, to get your blogger friends to join in and so on!! Let start praying!!!

7 comments:

Nadine said...

I'm in! That's my lunch time and I will be making it my prayer time.

Ashley said...

I'm in, and I'll post to try and get my readers in too.

Christy said...

Took the words right from my heart! I'm in....I have to be at a meeting at 1:00 so I might start early but I'll be praying and I'll put up a note on my blog as well!

Amanda said...

I'm in! I'll be getting ready for Makena's pediatrican appointment but I will pray in the shower *grin*!

Laura said...

I'm in too! Can't do 12:30 (Lunch and Learn at work) but I will join you ladies in spirit and in Truth! I posted on my blog too :)

susan said...

I found your blog via my friends Christy & Amanda...count me in too! I am in Alberta but this province could use prayers too! As well as THIS momma, my family, my husband, my church, my friends, my community - the list goes on! I'll be praying at 12:30 - in your time zone!!
:-)

Joanne said...

I'm in...thanks Crystal for calling us together. I'm in Osoyoos and will be praying on the boat dock at 12:30. Looking forward to see what God has in store.