Thursday, September 3, 2009

Faith Like Potatoes

Last night Dave and I watched the movie Faith Like Potatoes. For those of you who have seen Fireproof its by the same production company i believe;) Anyways, just after my blog here about Debt I figure this post was very fitting and this movie was very fitting. Its this amazing story about a farmer in south Africa who Finds Jesus and through it develops a faith so strong that unheard of things begin to happen in his life and to those around him. It reminded me about the post I wrote a few weeks ago about the story of the two monks, and how we can ask God for specifics and he will provide and its amazing, but when we ask God for his plan his provision its even more amazing!! I highly recommend this movie to all! If you watch it, please post and let me know what God taught you about it. Again for me, its being encouraged to ask God for his plan for our life, not my own..his is much better;)!

3 comments:

Nadine said...

Sounds like a great movie! We'll have to check it out. Thanks for the review.

Laura said...

I was wondering what movie you watched! That took 5 hours :)
I've seen this at Rogers and have wondered about it - now I'd like to see it! Thanks. I'll let you know what I think!

Marketing Bloc said...

Dear “Faith Like Potatoes” supporter,

Affirm Films extends to you a sincere "Thank you” for your recent mention/coverage of our film!

Your interest and willingness to include information about the “Faith Like Potatoes” DVD in your blog/website truly helped us exceed all expectations in creating awareness and impacting far more people than we ever imagined. Thank YOU!

We would like to forward you a link to additional online tools, which we trust are helpful in adding content for your blog and your readers. Please email us at affirmfilms@gmail.com to receive this information.

Thanks again for your support and interest in Affirm Films projects!

Rich Peluso, Affirm Films/Sony Pictures