Monday, September 14, 2009

Its working!

This weekend we had Addy's dedication, which I will talk more on in a later post this week:) need to get the pics first!
We had lots of activity getting ready for the big day on sat..lets just say I don't want to look at another meatball for a LONG time:)*grin*
Sat night we ended up having a prayer time with my in law side of the family. We have some very deep and big needs right now in our family..and let me tell you, our prayer time was amazing..great things are begining! It was such an extension of the prayer on thursday afternoon..and something that is so big on my heart right now! And let me tell ya, this prayer is working because we are seeing a lot of good, so much peace this weekend, but also some attacks..the devil is not happy!! So that is good because it means we are doing someting!! and its going to continue...so again, I want to continue our sister blog prayer this thursday at lunch time..wherever you are, join in and pray because I know the gates of heaven are opening and our prayers are getting through..and know that i am praying for you.. yes you! God brought me to a place of intercesion and listening to his voice again in a strong way..so I am hear to obey, to listen, to pray and be there in whatever way I can! Some days I feel so defeated and tired..and the world feels like it is sitting on my shoulders..but i need to press through and this is how, beacuse this gives me joy this gives me strength and i won't stop until I see my sisters rising up again, and speaking of the amazing abudance of Gods love that is pouring in and out of their families and those around!

2 comments:

Nadine said...

Well said! I can't seem to get through one day without praying and lifting up those on my heart each and every day. God is doing a work and it's a big beautiful thing.

Christy said...

Great post Crystal....and you are so right! I'm going to be putting up a post hopefully tomorrow to share a personal testimony and a little more about what God is doing too.
Bless you sister!