Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009
















































Well the craziness of christmas has come to an end:) We had a great first christmas with Addyson, and are so grateful for our family who spoiled her rotten! She was a little overwhelmed at times, bu that was due in part to her teething. That's a whole other story! Christmas eve was church and appy's with the colbourne side. After that we headed over to my parents to sleep over! We woke up christmas morning, had waffles, coffee and cranberry mimosa's..it was all delish! I am pretty sure that we spent all christmas day opening presents as i had to open addyson's and my own this year, things take a little longer:) So we did our gift exchange with my parents, got dressed and headed out to my brothers and SIL place for MORE presents, a wonderful turkey dinner, and than MORE presents from my granny..I wasn't kidding when I said it was a giftathon!!*grin* Boxing day was the colbourne Christmas with more great food, the kids get more toys than they need, and a wonderful walk around the neighborhood to see all the pretty christmas lights, and to get the nephews energy run out!
Overall we had a really good christmas this year, and are so thankful for our best gift this year, our daughter. It was such an amazing experience spending it with her. The reality hit at times, such as when I was writing her card on her gift, from mommy and daddy..tears I couldn't hold back..it was just one of those surreal moments. We are so blessed! and of course so grateful for the one who made this all possible...my Jesus!







1 comment:

Laura said...

Looks and sounds like you guys had such a wonderful Christmas!! And how special, Addy's first one. She's the best present of all!!