Sunday, December 6, 2009

kick of to christmas









This sat we had our first official christmas event...cutting down the christmas tree with Daddy D's side of the family:) It was a gorgeous day...just a little windy! but miss Addy did great! I on the other hand have not had the greatest week. Stomach flu....barf..literally. So its been a tough one for me. COmbine that with a child who has decided to party in the middle of the night instead of sleep, well, thats probably what shut my immune system down and how I got sick..but anyways, so is life. Its tough though as I was all excited to enjoy this month Naseua free. Unlike last year! but i guess better now than on christmas day! But yes, still frustrating. Its been 5 days now and I still feel off..so pray I get better soon please! I am learning very fast this crazy world of being sick and being a mom...not an easy combination!!!geesh!
But back to yesterday, it was a great morning of cutting the tree, a big family lunch, hanging out, decorating, snacks....christmas is coming...I can smell it in the pine needles and I am so excited!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Looks like such fun - what a great tradition :) I saw Addy's hat at H&M last night! Super cute :)