Friday, December 11, 2009

Off to a crazy start!

Well, this month has started off pretty crazy for us around here:) First dave had the flu, than I got it and now my little princess is recovering from it...I have never cleaned up so much barf in two days!!:) I feel I have entered a new level of motherhood with being puked on so much!

Needless to say I am a little weary of life, but know that good things are around the corner and we can only go up from here!

I still love this season and am so looking forward to the next couple of weeks with family and friends! This is such a special christmas as it is the first with our angel and she is at such a fun age for it!

Off to a christmas production tonight as long as the weather holds off, than tomorrow we are going to go on a little train ride at one of the nusery's in town..should be fun! they have real life reindeer to, so I am excited to see and show addy those!
Than sunday we have our church production.

this week will be filled with baking cookies as two of my mommy friends and I are doing a cookie exchange this year! should be fun and tasty:) than next wekeend we are heading into the city to celebrate my brothers big 3 0 birthday, and hopefully to one of my favorite places to go at christmas time, van duesen gardens! Than after that...its the big wekeend! Full of food, fun and family..the three F's:)!

It looks like everyone is very busy getting ready and enjoying this season so far I pray. I am hoping you all are staying warm and cozy inside and healthy and safe!!

Merry 14 days till christmas!!!

No comments: