Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, its back to work I go:)

Yes tomorrow is the big day, I am heading back to work! I can't believe the time is come; it all feels so surreal. So yes I did manage to find a job after what seemed like an eternity. Turns out we still aren't out of this recession:) Its not what I was hoping for, its not what I expected or had planned in my head, but I am trusting God for great things to come out of this. One being, and this is the best part out of all of it..I get to raise my child!! I will be working some lovely shift work, but it means only working a few days which hopefully my mom can watch her, and than the rest evening shifts. Its going to mean some very long days for me, lots of hard work, and a big change in lifestyle, but I know in time we will adjust, we always do:) So if you can say a little prayer for me this week as I am nervous not only about going back to work, but to a new job, lots to learn, and some days I still have "mommy" brain:) I will keep you updated on this new venture and new stage of our life, but until than I am off to savour my 16 hours left of my etended mat leave;)

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Exciting times! I'm sure you'll do great and everyone will adjust perfectly.

" Commit your works to the LORD,
And your plans will be established."
Proverbs 16:3

God's got your back Momma, so go get 'em and put together a fabby outfit to wear to make your hot Momma bod look even better!

Crystal said...

Thanks Shawna for the encouragement;)

Jessi said...

Hey Crystal...been thinking about you the past few days...praying that everything is going smoothly with this new transition in your lives! Hope to hear an update about your first week back and so thankful that you have help from family to watch sweet Addy!

Christy said...

Thinking of you girl....you are a mom therefore you can do anything! Many blessings!

Traci Michele said...

It's nice to meet you! Found you over at (in) courage. I blog over at Ordinary Inspirations: http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com