Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Its been weeks!

Its been weeks since i have posted, and it seems like yesterday! crazy!! I can't believe its been almost three weeks that I have been back to work; time is flying!! So work, first of all, overall its good. I enjoy the environment, the day's tend to go by fairly quickly, the perks are fantastic, and it makes time fly!! The shift work is giving me lots of time with my girl, and that is the most important part! I am learning lots, doing well as I am told, which feels so great!! Its great to have adult conversation and be social. Its funny being one of the oldest people there though, and having older gentlemen asking me how they let someone as young as me get married??hahaha!! its the ponytail I have to wear;) The negatives..there are some, I am not going to lie..I am tired, oh so tired. I now feel like I have two full time jobs. This week is better, and overall I do better in life when I am busy, but sometimes I don't feel like i have time to breathe or any for myself, and than I get a little edgy:) I haven't worked this hard, in well..never!! And I get my first paycheck this friday and I am pretty sure I am going to cry:( See, the job market is a little tight out there, and for the convience of being with my child I have taken a MASSIVe pay cut..so that is going to sting..but I am continuely grateful and trying to focus on the benefits; but once in awhile, I like to feel sorry for myself for a bit, just a bit:) So that is work, work is life, but its a stage of life, that I keep reminding myself as well! And its character building, oh is it ever character building!!

So besides that, not much else to report on in life. We have a birthday party this weekend, than a fun shopping day in the city with my mom in a few weeks for her birthday, than hopefully another fun family day at the end of the month to celebrate my parents 35 anniversary! and than soon it will be October, and well, I love October....our third anniversary, my birthday, halloween which now equals adorable costumes for my girl. and sweaters, fireplaces, wine..lots of red wine...I am ready to embrace fall!!! ooohhh, I think I might have to come back with my top ten things Iam looking forward to for fall..stay tuned!

Oh, and I will be back with an update of my girl, its been a while, and she has changed..oh she has changed...my baby no more, my toddler, oh how I love my toddler:)! But I need pics, and Ihavent taken those in a while, so I will be back!!

Hope you all are having a great week, enjoy whats left of the sun!!xoxo, me:)

2 comments:

Christy said...

You are a super momma! Being a SAHM is hard enough, I couldn't imagine working on top of that! Bless you.........

The Samy's said...

You are a super momma! Feels good thou ah? to know that you are doing what you need to do for now, and that big rewards are in store for you! Stay faithful :)