Friday, August 27, 2010

ten things I love about fall!

So I still will be back with an update on my girl, but she is a little tricky to take pictures of right now..so for now I will share this. I am ready for fall, so ready. which is wierd because usually I can't stand the thought of summer ending. But this summer was a little different for us, with a one year old, an extremely tight budget, and me going back to work, it just didn't feel the same. I would say my highlight of the whole summer was the Lion King...fantastic, that is all I have to say!! Anyways, so I am ready to embrace fall, and here are a few things I am looking forward to!

1. Hot drinks. I have been drinking cold drinks galor, but I am ready for them!! Gingerbread lattes, bailey's with coffee, Earl Grey Tea lattes..yumm yumm!

2. Another drink that I am so ready to embrace again is my other lover; Red wine!! oh how I have missed you this summer;)!

3. Comfort food..I am talking lasagna, casserols, mashed potato's and gravy...ohhhh, bring on the carbs!!!

4. And to cover the bloated belly I will be sporting from all those carbs; its hoodie time! i love Hoodies, in the summer, in the fall, year around, I love hoodies!! and cardigans, I love cardigans!! and for an early birthday present, my mom took my shopping at Joe for some fall clothes, including some fabulous sweaters!!

5. the leaves, I love leaves, and I can't wait to see my daughter playing in them!

6. Cold crisp clean air!! ahhh, i have missed you!

7. My birthday/anniversary/thanksgiving week-weekend!!!woohoo!!

8. The pumpkin patch with addy, it will be her first time, and choosing which halloween costume she will wear this year; so much fun!!!

9. fireplaces!! I cant wait to use our fireplace. since we moved into our new place in march, we only got to use it a few times; I can't wait to use it more!!

10. oh and the last one..well, I can't wait to see my girl in her new fall wardrobe its going to be adorable!! have I mentioned I love having a girl????


Sooooo...whats on your list...post it to your blog and share with all if you want!! i can't wait to hear!

No comments: