Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Addyson 9 Months




Time continues to fly around here! My little princess turned nine months yesterday...sigh:(

Its going by so fast, but to be expected! Time flies when you are having fun...well most of the time. The hardest thing for me to stomach right now is going back to work in a month...I hate the thought in so many ways. Its not that I don't like working, and using my brain, I do, but its such a torn thing, as I don't want to leave HER! But what i am praying for is that going back to work will help me cherish the time I do have with her even more. Making the most of the moments!! Thats not such a bad thing right?? And I know once we get into the change it will be ok, I will adjust, get use to the fact of other people spending the days with who I think is the coolest little person in the world:)

Anyways, so where are we at:

Well, the one thing that I have to say I am OK with leaving a few days a week, is the little temper and attitude that is starting to awake:)*grin* Oh yes, it has begun. The stage of challenging EVERYTHING! Like the temper tantrum in the grcoery store yesterday when her horrible mother wouldn't give her, her starbucks cup. I know I am cruel.
Or the fact that my little poo bum has discovered she had lungs, and likes to use them, causing her mothers head to want to explode by the end of the day. Thank God for Advil! That has slowed down now though and I am hoping that it was only a few days of experimenting! But oh what fun she is! I love this age, well every age, but this one is fun! She is so busy now! trying to crawl, but not quite there. I actually look forward to her getting more mobile, as she can just follow me around instead of falling apart when I go around the corner. She loves to stand, and bang, and chat, and scream, pick up every little piece of dirt on the floor and examine it. She LOVES little people and animals. I think I see a puppy sometime in the future:)
She is full of joy, full of life and kisses and hugs. She loves to wave:) we are working on blowing kisses but not quite getting that one yet! We took her to the doctor today and she is 29 inches already!! oh my! but only 17 pounds..a tiny girl she is:) I am hoping this means she got her daddy's metabolism, if so, she is one lucky girl!!!
I just love her..even when she drives me crazy, and I know that there are some mommy daughter battles to come in the future I just love being with her! So happy nine months my girl, you are so loved....we are so blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.