Monday, March 22, 2010

Moving day

Moving day has come and gone and I can honestly say that its one of those days that I am good with disappearing. I am not going to lie, it was quite the stressful weekend for us! Thursday night Addyson started coming down with a cold..not good. Friday was a rough day for my girl, which inturn equals a rough day for mommy. I felt like I had so much to do still but couldn't focus with snuffleufugus snotting everywhere. I hate seeing my baby sick, its one of the worst things. They are so innocent and unsure of what is going on, all they know is they don't feel good! I wish I could take it away and be in pain for her..it sucks!(Oh and to top off the craziness of this weekend I burst a blood vessel in my eye and look slightly creepy!!)
After Friday night of what felt like i had a newborn all over again, Dave went out to do some things, while I sat in our disaster of an apartment, and tried to keep a smile on my sicky's face. We waited patiently for the keys which were handed over to us at six pm..and than we were off. Saturday felt like the slowest longest day ever. Again being completly sleep deprieved probably had something to do with it~ and the anxiety of this day finally being here, it was almost too hard to believe! We moved a few boxes over that night, and did the big move on sunday. Addyson went to spend the day with her nana, which was a blessing:) She was starting to feel better and had a good 4 hour nap while there. Feeling better meaning she could finally breathe through her nose enough to get into a good sleep. The day went relatively smooth, just long. And we are here now, with boxes, well not everwhere but around:) We actually did a good job of getting a lot setup yesterday and me today so that it feels like we can live in it. I don't think the reality of the situation has hit yet, we are finally here. Something we have been waiting for so long...its here. It still feels surreal. Dave said yesterday that it feels like we are housitting. Thank God we are not! God is so good and continually blesses our lives abundantly! today we are tired, addy is still recovering, but we have peace and quite. I appreciate more today than ever the simple things in life, as they make the days so complete. And when things are simple, I can think clearer, see clearer, breathe easier. And even though we moved on a crazy day, missing two birthday and the birth of a new princess:(, well, it had to be done, and that is all apart of this crazy life!
That is another lesson I am learning so fast, life is getting busier and busier!! and i think it is just beginning:)!

So tonight, I am going to curl up in bed with my honey, with a glass of wine, and stare out at our beautiful view!!

No comments: