Friday, March 19, 2010

Crazy Love!


Through some blog surfing I found this book. So I hopped on the fabulous amazon.ca and picked this lovely book up plus three others...for cheap! Again, my new book buying place;)
I am more than half way through this book, and I know its usually good to wait till the end to do a review, but I just cant. I love this book. But at the same time I dislike it as well! What??? Well, I can't stop reading it but every page puts a knot in my stomach as the conviction level is through the roof!! This book has challenged me in my journey of understanding what it means to be a christian. It really has made me question, do I really understand what it means to LOVE? And to be honest, I still don't have that answered, so I will keep reading:) And be back again after I finish reading this page turner!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I've heard about that book, my inlaws were studying it at their home group and said it was great!