Monday, February 16, 2009

24 Weeks!




Here's some pics of me and my baby at 24 weeks. the bottom one is us dressed up for our date with Dave for Valentines Day! What a special day it was for us:) She's very busy in my belly now, lots of kicks, that is for sure! I love my belly at this stage, or my watermelon as my mom calls it:)hehe I am so thankful to finally be feeling someowhat better and enjoying the process. I could do without the back pain and headaches...but hey, at least i don't want to barf every day!!
I am off this week and heading to the cold land of Edmonton on THurday to meet my cousins new baby born on the 10th! Going to learn what I am about to get myself into!hehe
I am excited to see my family and this baby but a wee nervous as I am flying by myself...and I will be gone three nights, which is the longest Dave and I have been apart! Anyways, good thing I have my little sidekick with me(in my belly), I am sure she will keep me enterained!


3 comments:

Christy said...

You look fabulous! Glad to hear you are feeling better and loving your cute little belly. Sure makes me miss mine!

Laura said...

Looking good Mama!! I love your watermelon, looks good on you :) She sure is growing, which makes me happy because I love chubby babies!! lol You look great for your Valentine's date! Is that a maternity dress? Are you going to tell us what you and Dave did?

The Samy's said...

you look BEAUTIFUL!!!!