Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Oh the lovely Orange Pop!

so yesterday I had my 25 week check up and than went to get the lovely glucose test!
The doctors appointment went good:) I am measuring a little big at 27cm..but the nurse said its probably just fluid because the baby doesn't feel to big:) oh fun! Heart beat is steady, but she wasn't impressed with the monitor and kept kicking it or running away from it:)

The lovely glucose test. well I have to say the orange pop wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. I like carbonated drinks so I just chugged it! sitting for the hour was tolerable, as I chatted with the people in the waiting room who all thought there was a big line up because I was sitting there so long! Dave came and met me just as I was getting in the chair, but I was glad he made it at the end to walk me to the grocery store. I was feeling a little yucky and dizzy. but I survived...hopefully all is well, or I am going to have to lay off my ice cream!! Oh my favorite right now...Nestle has a soft serve ice cream that is vanilla and chocolate together! yummy!
I will be back later tonight with some pics from my trip this week to the exciting land of Edmonton...it was exciting though because I got to meet my newest cuitest cousin, Mister Nathan:)

2 comments:

Christy said...

Ahhh the glucose test. My midwife actually ordered the three hour screen originally and I got her down to the two hour screen. It was a great excuse to sit and read a book in a comfy chair for two hours!

The Samy's said...

I felt like I was going to pass out sitting there waiting the hour while this baby was bouncing out of control cause of the sugar! At least that part is over =)