Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby loves Bath Time:)

So I took a bath tonight, after one of my coworkers told me about how when she was pregnant her baby loved bath time! So after not having one for a while(don't worry I still shower) i decided to have one tonight...its good for the achy body as well! Well, turns out babies do love bath time! She starting kicking right away! This little one went crazy in my belly:) She was so busy that Dave could see her kick, not just feel it, see it! I can't wait to take her to the pool and lake one day soon! Can you tell this is my favorite part about being pregnant?? And i Figure I better enjoy it before I start getting kicked in the ribs, than my story might change:)

4 comments:

Christy said...

Almost gets me teary, remembering that amazing feeling of life moving inside of you. Cherish every kick and jab....even when it keeps you up at night. It's such a miracle!

Laura said...

That's sweet! She's just like her Momma, loves her baths! :)

Nadine said...

Too cool!! Can't wait to have you guys over this weekend. :-)

The Samy's said...

Thats so cute!!! I haven't tried to have a bath cause I am scared that I won't be able to get out of the bath tub haha.