Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Bucket List

There is a great movie that was released last year called the bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freedmon. Its a great movie about a guy who is dying and wants to complete a list of stuff before he does. I just read a friends, 25 Random things note on his facebook page and he mentioned the concept of a bucket list and it got me thinking of what would be on my list. So here it goes..I would love to hear whats on yours! If you do, just leave me a comment saying that you are posting, and put it on your blog for others to see! Good thing we are young and have lots of time to complete these things!! So Get started!!

1. I would love to become fluent in Spanish and teach my kids. I love little kids who can speak two languages, I think its great for brain development!

2. I would love to take a photography class just for myself so I can get the full potential out of my camera.

3. I want to finish my business degree. more than half way there!

4. I always thought I wanted to be a nurse, but I think really would have preferred to be a doctor, but don't have the brains or the diligence. but I would love to go back and get my midwifery degree..i think it would be the best job in the world!

5. I want to have three kids.

6. I want to go on a missions trip to either Africa, China, or somewhere down south!

7. I would love to visit every continent at least once..excluding Antartica!

8. I would love to go to Greece just with Dave.

9. I want to take more dance classes. I took a drop in dance class when I lived downtown and started one up again just before I got pregnant, and than had to quit. I love hip hop and Street jazz the best!

10. I Would love to own a BMW, even for a day!

11. Dave and I's big dream is to start a children's Hospice in the Fraser Valley, So I definetly would like to compete that.

12. I would love to own a ranch with a big ole house.

13. I want to hold a kahula(sp) bear in Australia.

14. I want to swim with the dolphins again..did it in Mexico, but it wasn't long enough..I would do it time and time again!

15. I want to go back to New York city and find some under ground Salsa night club and dance the night away with Dave.

16. I want to celebrate new years eve in Times Square one year, and Skate on the ice rink in central Park.

17. I want to renew my vows on our tenth anniversary in hawaii.

18. I want to be debt free for at least one year of my life!! No Mortgage..nothing!

19. I want to own my own little store, a boutique filled with all my favorite girly things!

20. I want to have the courage to go Parasailing! and to learn how to surf!

21. I want to go on a wine tour in italy, or Napa valley, or somewhere fantastic!

Ok, there you have it...so lets here yours now!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hey Crystal.....enjoyed your list for sure! I can relate to wanting to be a midwife. Just cause it would be the best job ever......too bad I'm not cut out for the whole "nurse" thing.

Amanda said...

Great idea and list Chris. I think you need to SWIM with the dolphins too! When we were in Mexico you only 'encountered' them. You need to get a life jacket on and ride 'em! haha!

Laura said...

Fun list! Sounds like you're going to have a very full life :) Good goals Crys, I like 'em! I think you might be confusing a koala bear with Kahlua...? ;)
I would also love to spend a New Year's in New York... maybe we'll have to plan that one day... :)