Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fireproof


Dave and I had a different type of Church this morning...we decided to sleep in and rent a movie...sounds religious, I know:) But we really did have a great God experience! We rented the movie Fireproof, and if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it! If you want to be challenged in your marriage, and be challenged with your relationship with God...this is a such a great inspirational story. Do you have a loved one that needs encouragement with their marriage, needs hope, and some tools to try and salvage what's there...than see this movie! Seriously, it really touched our hearts. Now its time to get the book!!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Okay....too funny. I just finished updating my blog and I did a review on this movie too! We watched it with my parents and I think we are going to suggest it for our young married group. We really felt challenged as well!

Amanda said...

I think I will have to rent it! I have seen 'Facing the Giants' which is from the same creators it seems and it was an amazing movie for when Jordan and I were trying to conceive! What a great inspiration these flicks can be for certain chapters in life!

Shawna said...

I'm going to go and rent it, maybe for a date night this weekend.

Thanks for the info!