Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bye Bye Starbucks...ok well, not goodbye, but see you less...hopefully??!



yes its true...I have a starbucks addiction. My drink of choice, A soy, earl gey, vanilla tea misto. I am not a big breakfest person so I love my tea in the morning with my milk to give me my substance. I really want to make an effort though of cutting back on daily little purchases such as starbucks and grabbing lunch,. ect, as they are big money waisters...but just wasn't ready to give up my starbies until I found this!! I went to an Epicure party last nigth with a friend. I went for fun and to maybe pick up a few little things, but when I saw this, I thought this could be my new best friend! Its a frothing machine. Super easy to use, and now I can make my tea at home everyday in the morning, and save going to starbucks as a treat! All you do is pump away, and beautiful foam is produced! I am excited to try it out, and I will let you know how it goes:) It will be hear in two weeks, so I will be back in a month to update on this! so far my husband doesn't have a lot of faith in me on this one...so I am bound to prove him wrong!haha

2 comments:

The Samy's said...

Ohhhh, , I am excited to see how it turns out. I love the same drink as you do! I might have to purchase one too...now that I need to watch my pennys.

Laura said...

Good idea! I would be very proud of you if you cut back on your Starbucks ;) Sounds easy... I look forward to hearing how you like it! And when you're on mat leave you can make your tea at home without having to go out :) Also fun for hot chocolate and such, and I've read that they're good for making dressings and things like that too!