Monday, January 18, 2010

Addyson 7 months!


Our peanut is 7 months! oh my! What fun we are having with this little fairy:) She is SUCH a joy..its not all sunshine and flowers and there are definate days I want to pull out my hair or hide in a cave and sleep for a week.....but....mostly, its just joy!! And the joy blinds the tough days:)
I would describe this stage not as my favorite, as i don't hav a favorite, but I would describe it as so much FUN! She makes us laugh so much as she is such a character:) Full of giggles, and screams(happy ones of course), babbles, funny faces, and so much more, she lights up our days and is such a breathe of fresh air to our family:)!
It seems like she has changed so much these last couple of months and has evolved from a new born baby to becoming a little girl. A part of me loves it and another part of me finds it so scarry how fast time is going! I guess what makes it easier is knowing she is my first not my last, so we do get to do this again Lord willing one day.
She sits up by herself for quite long period of time now. She loves her exersaucer and is quite busy in that! she loves to go swimming, and we love watching her in the water its so much fun! She eats lots of different foods now, chicken, beef, peas, beans, carrots, sweet potatos and this week bananas:) She gobblesl it all up! Oh little miss, you warm your daddy's and mine hearts so much..We love you to peices and can't wait to see what this month brings!

1 comment:

Laura said...

She's just so precious. I can't believe she's 7 months already! Wow. It warms my heart to hear about how in love you and Dave are with your little princess :) What a true blessing she is!