Thursday, January 28, 2010

One to many prunes

Ok, so I swore that I would never be the mom to discuss my childs bowel movements all over the internet..but this one was the poops of all poops! I am guessing that this mama got a little carried away with the prunes..and well, today, of course as I am just getting ready to leave the house I pick the poopy princess up to discover that we have a "up the back" situation going on:) But this isn't just an over the diaper situation, maybe staining the top of her shirt..oh no, this is an all the way up to the neck situation! oh my, it was nasty:) I was going to get my camera, but it just wasn't going to happen:)! So yes, it always works out that its when i am running late, or all by myself;) So I think for a few days, this mama is going to lay off giving her baby the prunes and will trust that her bowels are working just fine;)

2 comments:

The Samy's said...

Oh yes, prunes are a must with these little princesses!

Laura said...

You cracked!! haha! Poor Addy, that doesn't sound too comfortable :(
I learned at the group home it takes a VERY small amount of prunes to be effective! ;)