Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Movie Review


So last night some girly friend and I headed out to cheapy popcorn and pop and movie night:)! its such a great Tuesday night treat once and awhile, and saves having to drag the man to something he is going to dread! Anyways, last nights choice was this little lucky charm. Leap Year. To be honest, I didn't know much about this movie going in, and wasn't even over ally excited to see it. But it always seems to work out in life right now, expect too much get disappointed, expect, just a good time..life exceeds my expectations, and this was one of them!
Such a cute flick, Filled with witty humor, tons of sarcasm, endearing mockery of the woman you love..and beautiful scenery, what can I say, these are all things that go on in our household, and well beautiful scenery...who doesn't love that!!! Anyways on a chick flick scale of 1 to 5 lipsticks..well I give this one a four:)!

1 comment:

Nadine said...

I love the lipstick scale! CUTE!!