Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I hate goodbyes:(

So tonight we are heading over to mom and dad C's for dinner to hang out with Dave's youngest brother, Joel, before leaving tomorrow for college! We are really excited for Joel as he is heading off with his best friend to a christian acting school outside of Calgary. I know that this going to be an amazing adventure for him..and a life changing experience, and we are so proud of him:)
Coming from a family of 2, and gaining 6 sibling this last year has been quite overwhelming to me. Joel's our only baby sibling, and never having a younger sibling before, he has been quite a special addition. I have loved getting to know him, and do got overwhelmed of how different it is having a younger sibling. This whole new relm of protection I guess you can say. Mostly I am going to miss my partner in crime and gaining up on Dave..so much fun:)
I know i have said this before, but to me my in law siblings are my siblings..and I truely am blessed to have them all!

good bless ya Joel....we know you are going to do great, but man are we going to miss you!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You're right, there's definitely a protective feeling you have with younger siblings! Even though Krista got married and is having babies before me, I still feel that way with her! I'm glad you have that experience with Joel, he's lucky to have you! This time is going to be amazing for him :)