Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Latest Adventure!

Ok, so a quick background...before moving to Chilliwack 2 and a bit years ago I worked for a cosmetic company for about 5 years:) Well, after five years in retail I was done!! I couldn't wait to get out of there..However, after sometime apart I have recently realized how much a miss selling skincare and cosmetics..I just don't like the "retail" end of it! Plus I am such a product junkie..I missed it! So I have been exploring my options of different possible routes I could take, and looking at different home party options. A couple other parts to this was finding something I could do make us some extra cash and something that I could build fo the future:)

Ok, so I heard about this company Beauty Control and tried some of their body products..actually I am a sucker for some of their packaging(thats what grabbed me). Anyways, then I was reading my friend Shawna's blog one day and saw that she was starting to sell this line. So..I went to investigate..long story short I jumped on board!! I am quite excited about this and can't wait to get these parties started:) my kits on its way and I am off to training this Saturday:)


Anyways, I have to say a big thank you to Shawna for taking the time to tell me all about this great company and getting my set up, I really appreciate it!! Your awesome!(ok, so if you know Shawna, host a party for her...you won't regret it!wink wink:)

No comments: