Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekend in Colbourne Land:)

This definitly was a weekend in Colbourne Land:) We are currently house sitting for my parents. Ps, so nice to have a big house:) Anyways, Friday night David's brother and his wife came over to spend the night to visit with their younger brother Joel who's off to College next week! We had a great time with the family. The six of us hung out all night and didn't get to bed till 2am:) Which is fine except that I had to get up at 7am for my day of beauty control training! Anyways, I survived and didn't feel like I missed out on much considering I came home to find that all the 4 sibilings did that day was go to Taco Bell. It is great living by so many lakes, but when its as hot as it was this weekend, everyone comes to Chilliwack! So we opted for air conditioning. Sat night we moved over to David's parents place to have dessert and spend sometime as a whole family before Joel leaves:) Sunday was a lounging day for us..but I did venture out for a couple of hours to a "purse party". if you don't know what these are they are a home party with all knock off purses, wallets, sunglasses and jewelery! I was in heaven:) So i bought myself a prada purse and wallet and the most exciting part....my new Chanel earings!! Ok, i have been searching high and low for these things..and I especially wanted them because they are my initials!(deep blog writing here, I know:)) But I am a girl and I love this crap!!


So here they are! not to bad for $20~
The greatest part about this weekend was both Dave and I felt like we were dating again:) Staying up way to late, not dealing with "Responsibility" we just had fun! It was quite a nice treat:)

5 comments:

Laura said...

I remember you looking for those earrings years ago when we were in Palm Springs! Good find - they look great :)

The Samy's said...

Cute earrings! I saw them at the night market in Richmond (if your looking for a matching necklace let me know =)

Jessi said...

Those are totally adorable...and you can definatley pull them off! Sounds like the kind of weekend I'd love to have, but for at least the next several years it's going to late nights and early mornings and lots of waking up inbetween!

Crystal said...

Thanks Ladies:)

Elysha, I will definitly keep that in mind! Oh, that would be a good girls night out at the Richmond night market and Sushi!!

Jessi-I am not going to lie, that was totally what I was thinking all weekend. We have been very busy lately and lots of "responsibility" but this weekend made me thankful for this time without children..when I can really enjoy my husband:)But trust me, I look at your beautiful babies and am envy of that too!

Amanda said...

Ooooh! I want to see the Prada purse and wallet too! Cute earings CC!