Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Shack!


Ok so one of the things I love to do is read! I love classics like miss Jane Austin, and I have braved myself to read Anna Karenna(spl?), tried War and Peace but that didn't work, love Sophie Kinsella and Emily Giffen, and I love books about relationship and such. I also love this Christian chick lit author, but I can't remember her name..shoot. But I don't tend to read to much christian fiction. Well, I bought my dad for his birthday back in April this book the Shack..after that I swear it was the only book I ever heard about. Ok, so I am on chapter 8 right now..so don't tell me what happens! but, I am giving the heads up to you all that if you have read it, what's your opinion..and if you haven't go get it and read it so we can talk about it:) OK, so this is my official version of a blog book club;) I have very mixed opinions and reviews..so what's yours??? ok, but wait, don't tell me till I am done..I will try and finish it this weekend..just think about it!

2 comments:

Nadine said...

The Christian author we like is Kristin Billerbeck! :) I want to read the Shack when your done. :)

Jessi said...

The Shack is fabulous...I'm not going to ruin it for you, but it's simplicity about the trinity is life changing for some, not for me, but gave me another view of it. I felt like I was there with Mack the entire time...the author has an incredible testimony, I met him last month at my parents church and if you enjoy the Shack, you'll love reading his next book which is about his own personal "Shack". Enjoy