Monday, July 13, 2009

Addy's first photo shoot:)

On Addy's one week birthday we had a photographer come over and take some snap shots..just got them back today and I love them!!
The one with her on the white blanket is special because my little sweet pea decided to break in the photographers new blanky with a nice big runny poop on it...oh my...I was a little bit embarassed needless to say, but she was so good about it..and really what do you expect when you remove a newborns diaper!
Here are a few shots from the day!

5 comments:

The Samy's said...

What beautiful pictures!!! I love the one of you and her. What a good looking momma and baby.

Laura said...

So beautiful, Crys. I commented on the Facebook album already... but they are so beautiful! Way to go, getting photos done already! Awesome that you captured her right away, they change so much, so fast!

Nadine said...

I can't get enough of these!! Richard and I just sat in awe of them, we kept going thru them over and over again. She's just so precious.

Ashley said...

Gorgeous!

Shawna said...

Beautiful beautiful beautiful!

Just love it!