Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A day at the lake

Before me and my two girlfriends had our babies we talked about how much we looked forward to spending the summer at the lake..we thought we had it made;)
Well, turns out when reality hit, and trying to get three babies and three mommies organized for a day at the lake can get a bit tricky;) One baby will be crying, and than once he/she stops the other one starts..its like they know and do it just to keep us on our toes. Or when the boys were asleep miss addy would be awake, and than as soon as went to sleep the boys woke up..quite the entertainment. At first the question stood..is this worth it?? The answer...yes!! Once we got settled and set up shop..the babies tummies were full..and babies were content..it was fantastic. Nothing better than living 10 min away from the lake, with a starbucks in hand, my sweet girl in the other..the warm breeze in our hair and our toes in the warm water..did I mention that the lake has never felt warmer..these hot summer days are doing something! Anyways, the verdict is in and if this weather hold up we will definetly be going back next week!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Yay for days at the lake. If I'm honest, I go at least 4 times a week. The way I see it is all winter we want to be outside so all summer (while I have the chance) I do that at every opportunity!

Laura said...

I think it's a great idea to plan Wednesdays at the Lake! And nice that there's 3 of you, so if one can't make it, the other 2 can still go! Fun tradition to start... then next summer you can start it again, and you'll have so much to remember about this summer, and how much has changed :)

Nadine said...

Hmm, to bad I wasn't on Work Share yet. I could totally come out for a Wednesday lake day. Oh well, September will be fun! So will the six months following.