Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Power of Baby Enstein!

So yesterday we put miss Addy in her bouncy chair at my mom and dads place in front of their big screen tv, and threw on some Baby E bethoveen..well, my little missy was quite taken. She sat and watched the whole thing!! And they say its for 3 months plus:*grin*
I might be creating a tv monster though! Her new thing this week is to sit on daddy's lap and watch tv with him:)hehe I think Daddy is going to have to start watching more cartoons and not Action flicks!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I wouldn't be too worried. I found it to be a great tool to keep Denay entertained so I could shower and before she could really entertain herself. We've since made the desicion (now that she's getting around and is able to find things to play with) to not allow her to watch any TV because we read that it can lead a child to develop ADD. I would also try Baby Faith or Praise Baby!