Thursday, July 30, 2009

Id rather be...

Today is just one of those days:) Floating along, surviving the heat! Its amazing how much this heat affects us! I feel like I am permanetly tired, I have a cranky hot baby..which makes a cranky hot mama. And I just want to sleep:)
So I was watching the bacholerette season finale this morning as I was at my shower on monday night..it was interesting watching after the rose before the show..and than to look back and see if I could tell who she was going to pick..anyways, I was watching the show in Hawaii and thinking how badly I wanted to be there right now!!! I love Hawaii, only have been there once, but our goal/dream is to back there together before we have another baby....pretty good goal i think! Anyways, right now, id rather be sitting on the beach in Maui, sipping a pina colada..with a good book in hand..both my babies beside me..and drifting away into a nice nap under the cool ocean breeze....so my question..what would you rather be doing right now..or where would you rather be??

1 comment:

Laura said...

Is it boring to say I'd rather be anywhere but at work? Because that's all I can think of! :) But yeah, Hawaii sounds wonderful... :) Or really, anywhere with the ocean and a beach will do! With a cold, slushy drink please :)