Monday, July 6, 2009

another busy Weekend;)

Well, its hard to believe that my peanut is three weeks today! wow has time flown:) I am sure I will be saying this every week though! It has been quite the busy first three weeks of her life, filled with lots of events and vistors her love her to peices...but now this mama is tired and looking forward to hopefully a quiter week:) After a couple visits from friends, thursday night brought us daddy D's brother and his wife and their miss E who was born two days after Addy:) They came for the weekend, so we got lots of time for the girls to get to know eachother..not that they were that interested! Mostly they just fed off eachother all weekend...one would sleep and than the would wake up to the other one going to sleep..never could get them on the same schedule;)hehe But we had lots of fun and love...and laughs from the over tired humor! Sunday as well we had my other girlfriend and her daughter come for a visit! All in all a great..busy..weekend:)whew..is it bed time again yet?? Not yet..but we are in our swing so mama can blog...but we like to fight sleep in the morning so we will see! Oh I see heavy eyelids this could be a good sign! Anyways hope you all had a good Canada day and for some lovely long weekends and holidays!

The cousins finally meet!

Big smiles for daddy!Sleeping in the swing!!Friends;)

4 comments:

Nadine said...

Happy 3 weeks, peanut! Uncle Richie loved the cuddles yesterday! I just love her smiles. I can't wait for more!!!

Hopefully, you will have a slower, quieter week. Get some rest there, little Mamma.

Love you guys!

Christy said...

I wish I lived closer so I could get a cuddle in! She is just perfect in every way and I pray that you are settling into mothermood well and that this week would bring rest and quiet for you!

Laura said...

Cute pics! You guys have been so busy... must be tiring yet nice to know you're so loved, and that everyone adores and loves your little girl! :) Get a nice, restful week in - here's wishing some sleep to you! :)

Amanda said...

I can't believe she is 3 weeks already either!! I need to see her...er, and YOU again soon! haha!
I see she is sporting the 'Naturally Sweet' onsie we got her! Adorable in it!