Monday, July 27, 2009

six weeks!

My baby girl is six weeks today! Its so hard to believe how fast it goes!!

So at six weeks my princess weighs 11lbs!!! just got her weighed today:) She's really chunked up this week..makes me so proud:) She is getting more alert, but always has been! She can track people and things now which is so neat to see. She is discovering her voice and makes lots of coos and squaks! She kickes and wiggles like crazy! She loves her play mat now and stares at her little friends:) she slept 7 hours straight the other night for me! hopefully I will have more of those! she stares at her daddy and gives him lots of smiles..she is quite in love;)

All in all, my princess is growing up and getting big! i have to say I love it more and more all the time as her little personality is coming out and she is starting to become so much fun!!

I will be back with a new picture tomorrow as we are heading to my sister in laws for Addy's shower!

Hope everyone is surviving the heat!

No comments: