Friday, July 10, 2009

Big Shopping Trip:)

Its so funny how a baby changes the littlest things, and makes things feel so surreal to me:)
Today for the first time I went to the mall with my baby and shopped by myself for an hour!woohoo! Sounds lame I know, but because again having two more weeks in my c section recovery, i haven't gone anywhere by myself, with her,accept for a walk around the block! So this afternoon my dad dropped me off in the abby mall while him and my granny did a few things. At first I kept thinking, I can't believe I am allowed to be out with her alone...oh wait she's mine;)! Still in shock about that fact too!
I also had my first experience of taking a stroller into the change room...umm, who designed those things! Anyways, my precious baby slept like an angel the whole time and it was a great successful first trip out! Its amazing how all these first experiences feel so surreal and so special all at the same time!

3 comments:

The Samy's said...

oh how fun!!! I felt like that the first time as well. I also have so much more respect for places that have the family room to be able to change Nevaeh and fit the stroller. You have to post a pic of your stroller!

Christy said...

You're so cute! I love being taken along the journey of you new mums....it brings back fun memories! Blessings to you and family!

Laura said...

Yay for shopping! And really, she might as well get used to it ;) I think she'll be finding herself in a mall quite often! :)
Glad you're having so much fun and cherishing every step with your precious girl.